SPAGHETTI WITH OIL AND GARLIC
12 cl Garlic 1 1/2 c Chicken stock
1/4 c Olive oil 1 c Chopped parsley
4 qt Water Black pepper, fresh ground
1 1/2 tb Salt Grated Parmesan cheese
1 lb Spaghetti
1. Peel garlic cloves. Mince 6 of them and set aside. Slice the remaining
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet. Add sliced garlic and cook over medium
heat stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Stir in salt, add spaghetti and cook
until firm yet tender. Do not over cook. Drain, and transfer to a pot.
4. Add the chicken broth to the past and simmer until most of the broth has
5. Stir in the garlic and oil mixtrue, then the minced garlic and parsley.
6. Divide the pasta among heated plates, pour any remaining broth over the
pasta, and served immediately accompanied by lots of grated cheese and
freshly ground black pepper.
Source: Silver Palate Cookbook
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: