FUDGY CHOCOLATE PUDDING
Category: Desserts, Low-cal
1 c + 2 Tbsp. self rising flour 1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/4 c Unsweetened cocoa 1/2 ts Vanilla
1/3 c + 2 tsp.sugar 1/2 c Skim milk
1/4 c Margarine 2 c Hot water
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a 1 1/2 qt. round casserole with non- stick
2. Sift flour and 2 Tbsps. + 2 tsps. of the cocoa into a medium bowl; set
3. In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat 1/4 cup of the sugar and the
margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Fold into flour
mixture alternately with milk; spoon into prepared casserole.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. cocoa and the
remaining 2 Tbsps. sugar; sprinkle over the mixture in the casserole.
Carefully pour hot water over the entire mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. To serve, spoon warm pudding into 6 individual serving dishes.
NOTE: A personal note... this is great with vanilla ice cream or chocolate
Each serving provides: 2 Fats, 1 Bread, 75 optional calories Per serving:
231 calories, 5 gm protein, 10 g fat, 33 g carbohydrates 116 mg calcium,
410 mg sodium, 36 mg cholesterol, 2 g dietary fiber
Source: Weight Watchers Magazine Light and Easy New Family Classics 1993
Typed for you by: Linda Fields, Cyberealm BBS Watertown, NY 315-786-1120
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: