4 ea Baked Potatoes 1/2 c Sour Cream
2 ea Slices Bacon 1/2 c Cheddar Cheeze (Shreaded)
2 ea Chopped Green Onions 1/4 c Butter
1 x Salt & Pepper to Taste
Use Potatoes with a thick skin.
1. Bake the potatoes & cool
2. Cook bacon between paper towels for 1.5 minutes full power.
3. Combine Sour Cream, cheese, butter, onion, salt & pepper.
4. Cut the side of each potato and scoop out the potato, leaving the
5. Whip the potato pulp and mix with the cheese mixture.
6. Stuff the potato/cheese mixture back into the potato skins and top
7. Reheat 1.5 - 2 minutes on full power & serve.
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: