Yield: 4 servings
4 Chicken breast halves, 1/2 c Light cream
-skinned and boned 1/4 c Flour
2 tb Butter 1 tb Dijon mustard
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables 1 1/2 c Cooked noodles
-(16 oz) 1/8 ts White pepper
1 cn Chicken broth (12 oz)
1. Melt butter in skillet; cook chicken about 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from pan.
2. Drain VEG-ALL and add liquid to pan juices with chicken broth.
3. Combine light cream and flour; add to liquid in pan. Cook and stir until
thickened; stir in mustard.
4. Heat vegetables and cooked noodles in a little of the sauce.
5. Heat chicken in remaining sauce and serve over vegetable mixture.
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: