CHICKEN PAPRIKA WITH DUMPLINGS
Yield: 4 servings
2 tb Vegetable oil 1 Bay leaf
4 Chicken breast halves, 1 c Packaged biscuit mix
-boned & skinned 1/4 c Milk
Seasoned flour 1/2 ts Thyme
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables 2 tb Chopped parsley
-(16 oz) 3/4 c Sour cream
1 c Chopped onion 2 ts Paprika
2 c Chicken broth
1. Coat chicken with seasoned flour and saute in oil in heavy skillet over
2. Add onion; cover and cook five minutes.
3. Drain VEG-ALL and reserve vegetables. Add liquid to chicken broth. Boil,
4. Add bay leaf to chicken.
5. Combine biscuit mix, milk, thyme, parsley and reserved vegetables.
6. Drop batter to make 8 dumplings around edge of skillet. Cook 10 minutes;
then cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
7. Place chicken and dumplings on plate.
8. Add sour cream and paprika to sauce; serve over chicken and dumplings.
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: