CHICKEN BREAST WELLINGTON
Yield: 6 servings
1 Sheet Pepperidge Farm puff -breast
-pastry (comes 1/2 (8 oz) package cream cheese,
Frozen in a 17 1/4 oz box -room temperature
-containing 2 sheets Knorr Swiss Aromat Seasoning
Per box) at room temperature -for Meat to taste
1/4 c Butter Lemon pepper to taste
1 lb (4 count) boneless chicken Melted butter
1. When puff pastry reaches room temperature, unfold it onto a floured
surface, sprinkle top lightly with flour, and roll it out as flat as you
can, but to where you can still handle the dough. Cut dough into 4 equal
2. Using medium heat, melt the butter, add chicken breasts, and cook 5
minutes per side.
3. Place each breast in the center of a pastry square, put 2 Tbsp of cream
cheese on top of each breast.
4. Now sprinkle to taste with Seasoning for Meat and lemon pepper.
5. Pull the edges of the pastry square up and fold them over the breast as
to seal the breast inside the puff pastry.
6. Brush the top of pastry with melted butter if you wish.
7. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: