CHICKEN & PASTA SALAD
Category: Salads, Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
8 oz Tricolor rotini 1 md Green pepper, chopped
4 Boneless, skinless chicken 1 md Red pepper, chopped
Breast,halves 1/2 Bunch fresh broccoli
2 tb Soy sauce, divided 1 ts Mrs. Dash
1 Oil 8 oz Lo-cal Italian dressing,
1 md Onion, chopped Store bought or homemade
1. Cook pasta according to directions, chill in ice water, drain.
2. Blanch broccoli in boiling water, chill in ice water, drain.
3. Use 1/2 soy sauce to season the chicken, heat oil in no stick pan,
brown chicken, and reduce heat and finish cooking. Don't overcook!
4. Slice chicken into 1" strips, turn and cut into 1/4" pieces, place
into bowl with other ingredients except dressing and soy sauce.
5. Mix remainder of soy sauce into dressing and pour over pasta, chicken,
and vegetables. Toss gently and serve immediately.
You maight like to leave the pasta, chicken, broccoli un-chilled and serve
Send to a FriendPrint
And enter a keyword or phrase to search over 50,000 recipes: